Shadewood haagax ⚘
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
She had said nothing to him, slaying the romance of the entire moment with the delight of her silence. He was stuck where he stood, unable to continue as she had had fed him nothing in which to possessively respond to. However, this was not without consequence, as it somehow filled him with the idea that he had won whatever challenge this was. In his eyes, her silence was cornered defeat, relenting, and this too floated his high inexplicably. 

I am going now.” Her words were clean and sharp, an abraisive introduction to the silences she had brewed between them. 

A nod as he dismissed it. Released her. 
A careful gaze stayed on her, watching her depart with that gentle gait she carried, unhurried despite the trepidation plastered thick within her-
he did not let up until she had disappeared fully past the horizons brimline, watched her until she had crossed the Isle and beyond. 
Ensuring no one had snatched her up so soon. Would be such a painful shame to see such beauty slide down the gullet of a senseless monster-

or for her to be mauled by a bear or something.

whatever monster, whatever crude and makeshift husband she chose to take- they would be what either made or broke them. 
And yes, Kukutux left of her own free will...

But you will return,” his words soothing on the tide of warming spring, floating behind her direction as though she could still hear him, could still feel him.

And I will still be here, waiting for you.”
The Phantom chuckled, finding it almost pathetic he was still so loyal through the mess he was fighting for.
Turning, he returned to the confines of the junglewoods, seeking. I thing in particular.
Messages In This Thread
haagax ⚘ - by Kukutux - April 05, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Cry - April 05, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Kukutux - April 05, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Cry - April 05, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Kukutux - April 06, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: haagax ⚘ - by Cry - April 06, 2019, 07:38 AM