Shadow Mountain i walked in dark streets to punish myself
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
The boy was suddenly the picture of composure, pulling himself together to answer her questions in a tone that was perhaps meant to sound offhand. "It's not a requirement that a healer's patient be pleasant. In fact, I imagine they rarely are." Ruenna's mouth quirked into something of a smile. She spoke in the same light, conversational tone. It was not her intention to argue with the boy, but merely to extend their interaction in an effort to find out what truly ailed the young man. 

Now, to address the implication that those who are sick must leave their homes. Depending on what ailed the boy, it could be either a very noble act or a very bizarre one. "Were you worried about infecting others? Is that why you left?" Rue recalled the whitecough disaster that had plagued Blacktail Deer Plateau and almost claimed the lives two of her packmates. She remained firmly rooted, unwilling to approach the boy until she knew more about this mysterious illness.
Messages In This Thread
i walked in dark streets to punish myself - by Merrick - April 04, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i walked in dark streets to punish myself - by Ruenna - April 06, 2019, 09:41 AM