The knight's of the round table
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt's thought flitted back to the moment he first saw her, it felt like years ago even though it had barely been a few hours. She had wanted to be alone.... guilt over powered him. His ears lay to the sides of his head and he cast a glance over his shoulder to the ground. Sorry Hawkeye, I think you meant to be alone, and I monopolized your time. Ferdie had heard of The Blackdeer Plateau pack but he had never met one of them, that pack seemed to stay close to home, even more curious as to why she had been so far away.

[size=x-small]Ferdie you can back track now, here's your opportunity... run, run away!! [/size]

Why did you need to get so far away? He found his voice asking, his heart begging for more time, while his mind screamed at him from the sidelines. He lifted his gaze to seek out her face, He didn't know if he should be pressing this but now he craved information about her he wanted to learn about her.

[size=x-small] Bad idea!![/size] his brain screamed [size=x-small]bad bad bad....... [/size]

Ferdie lifted a forepaw and touched it to his muzzle rubbing his eye as he said silently to himself[size=x-small] fucoff you can learn about her it's not like she's moving in here. [/size]the moment his brain thought it his mouth vomited the words You could stay here on the mountain if you don't wish to return there

[size=x-small]gahwhaaa........ [/size]Ferdie set his leg upon the ground and looked for Hawkeyes eyes trying to gauge her reaction to the offer as he hid his own feelings behind a steel wall of "men don't show emotion you idiot"

Ferdie wanted to go to sleep and wake up in a new day with new obliviousness to her and all female kind. This was stupid. This was not how an alpha acted. Despite the cooling evening setting in Ferdie began to pant softy the stress of his internal war getting to him.

Ferdie dropped his head I'm sorry, I can't...... There is the captive situation and the, non-war ... war with Swiftcurrent Creek I can't drag you into it. If you want though I could return for you when it's over. I am planning on getting it over soon

Ferdie offered her a smile his voice deep and meaningful I promise this time he stood and brushed his muzzle along the side of her neck gently before stepping back and offering her his best 'I'm fond of you' smile

I'll start a thread in BDP right away, since I don't want the timing of the timelines to be to far off and Hawkeye already found a way to return there for the pack meeet anyway
Messages In This Thread
The knight's of the round table - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 23, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 31, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:21 PM