Hideaway Strath Holding hands, will it make me a sinner?
"Evil isn't born, it's made."
7 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It is difficult to put into words the euphoria that washed over Corrum's unholy form. His spine shivered as his daughter rushed into him, burying her neck into his scruff. He'd imagined this moment ten times over, though none of his fantasies came close to this new reality. There he stood speechless, revelling in the nibbles being affectionately laced around his collar; in that moment, he would have done anything that Alula asked. I didn't mean to, he said, finally pulling away to break apart from the nymph's reach.

I was always with you, Corrum continued after deciding to move close enough to whisper, That's how I heard you call. I was only a breath away. There was a moment in which Corruption was taken aback; he hadn't expected for there to be others, though he knew the sense that it made. He didn't want to stay, but he could tell that Alula did, and she was what he longed for more than anything else. Who is it? he asked, brows knitted tighted together.
Tsis
English
[Image: tumblr_p6sk08h1G61x3wngbo1_540.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Holding hands, will it make me a sinner? - by Alula - May 30, 2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Holding hands, will it make me a sinner? - by Corruption - May 31, 2019, 03:31 PM