i ate his liver
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

The felons did not need to be tracked down, they appeared voluntarily in front of them. There were three of them, though Cara only had eyes for the one leading the delinquent gang; a bitch with an onyx coat draping her body and eyes of emerald. They walked like they owned the place --because in their stupid brains they did. Their logic --or lack of thereof --made every single hair along the girl's back stand on end, they had not only ended the life of her queen, but were disturbing what should've been the celebration of the new queen's arrival.

She flashed past Lecter, pressing her flank against him as she left him behind. She stood bravely at the very front, her unwavering loyalty to her reign filling every pore in her body. She would not permit for these vagabonds to get away with Jinx's murder. She'd gladly sentence them to the death penalty, an eye for an eye. That was the price in the Ouroboros.

We are not in disadvantage; she thought as she eyed the other guys closely.The years might've already claimed Lecter's frail body, but his spirit remained the same. Cara was certain he'd give his last drop of blood if it'd mean avenging Jinx's death. And Kaname. Well he was an assasin, and besides the moment he had been apointed Beta she had deposited every ounce of her trust in him.

If the frost queen thought their lordly entrance had been the worst of it she was mistaken. While they raised their ears and tail with hollow pride, Cara didn't budge-- as the legitimate ruler of the Ouroboros she held firmly her dominant and elegant stance. (really worth of a queen).The woman's senseless words, however, almost made the yearling lose her cool.

How dare she!
Rage and hatred sparked in her chest, the flames of the resulting fire licking her bones slowly. Her face was contorted into a frown when she spoke, her lip curled back exposing not only her pearly daggers but also her gums,"Oh darling", she spat with mocking tone. Tooth and nail were her predilect weapons, though sarcasm wasn't far behind. "We don't need to be saved.." she continued, sinking her own pale eyes into the emeral orbs of her opponent.

"Now, get the fuck out. she hissed while throwing her tail over her back in a dominant display, "Your life will be your reward.." she added with unreal sweetness. There was nothing but hatred in store for them. She held guns under her pale eyes, and she was ready to pull the trigger.

Bold.
That was the only way to describe the queen's actions.

Messages In This Thread
i ate his liver - by Lecter - August 01, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Kaname - August 02, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Cara - August 03, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Ptarmigan - August 03, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Viggo - August 04, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: i ate his liver - by Andrus - August 04, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: i ate his liver - by Lecter - August 04, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Kaname - August 04, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Cara - August 04, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Ptarmigan - August 04, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Viggo - August 04, 2014, 11:30 PM