Ravensblood Forest If I start to die can you save me?
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@Nerian and @Ragnar so i decided to put this up and to let you guys find her set directly after this thread even though it isn't concluded yet i'm assuming here that Thistle got knocked with a paw and into a tree maybe concussion and she may or may not have paw marks scouring her sides

Thistle tottered from her meeting with Hawkeye the mother of Junior, where there should only be 1 thing she was seeing anywhere from 2 to 4 and her head hurt, she was dizzy and her stomach was roiling and twirling, while bile rose up in her throat. She wasn’t sure if she could make it home, that cougar had knocked her for a loop. As she continued doggedly on, her body moved of its own accord in zig zag patterns and she fell a few times so her legs were cut and sore. She continued on, but she soon realized as spots began to dance before her eyes that she would not be able to make it the whole way, and she let out a loud bark mixed with howl as best she could; and then she sunk to her knees and swayed side to side unsure which way to go, but it was going to hurt, whichever way she went.

She thought she saw someone coming and she began to speak making not much sense other than Cougar came….junior after junior….saved her….went home mother….hawkeye….cougar…head Then she welcomed the darkness that hit her eyes like a freight train and she hit the ground with a loud thump her body prone and her breathing erratic and rapid as her mind tried to calm the adrenaline that fueled through it and heal itself all at the same time.
Messages In This Thread
If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 04, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 05, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 05, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 06, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 06, 2014, 08:31 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 06, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 07, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 07, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If I start to die can you save me? - by Nerian - August 15, 2014, 08:46 PM