Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
she was closest to her father, she claimed. then, she stated that her brother was closer to the flower that aengus had found for her. he glanced toward the fiery orange blossom and thought that it seemed pretty close to what sia’s face mask and tail tip were colored in. just when he thought to ask further questions, weejay seemed to be inspired by her own flurry of queries. aengus’ ears were cupped forward so that he could keep track of each one as it passed through her lips.

“um, my family looks more like you actually! i’m the darkest one out of my siblings, but my dad says that i kinda look like his brother. sionnach is really stinky! she’s real smart though and she can be fun when she isn’t trying to pick on you,” he described his red-dipped sibling as kindly as he could manage. his lumpy sister was really just something you had to meet in person to believe. “my other sister is really quiet and kinda likes to keep to herself,” but what the hell is her name?! then he wondered what she wanted to know about his parents and what they were like.

“my mom is real nice and very protective. my dad is big! he’s really big! but he’s like a soft and fluffy bear who doesn’t want to hurt anything. he can tell good stories too. you should come over sometime and listen,” aengus suggested with a wildly thrumming tail. the young bull then gestured through the trees in the direction of the glade. “we aren’t far! right in those trees over there.”
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 08:20 PM