Blackbeak Bluff who alone but he scapegraced and goated me?
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
gonna wrap this up since it's several months old. thanks for being my writing buddy! <3

a narrowing of her eyes; erzulie was by nature a suspicious individual. she remembered vaguely a woman by that description, perhaps before rusalka, but it was not of merit to mention it. not so, for it seemed this man was a wanderer in lovesickness, and erzulie had not the energy to help him with such a quest. she was jaded, yes, yes, first by marie, and then by all that had befallen her since.
her belly churned with the small movements of the children within, and suddenly a grasping nausea rose to choke her, as fear for their wellbeing flared in the guarded recesses of her soul. could she bring them into such a world? where drageda still loomed a toothed threat?
"i need to be gettin' home," she choked out around the salty taste of her own saliva. "you must forgive me, driftwood." mintglow eyes blinked in his direction; erzulie was not without a heart, but now her own only craved the presence of her wife.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: who alone but he scapegraced and goated me? - by Erzulie - August 22, 2019, 06:33 PM