Blackfeather Woods i'll let the chopper eat his body
thus conscience does make cowards of us all
50 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
All Welcome 
it was an uneventful first few months of life, and though the woods was fun to explore, she wondered that surely there was more out there than her mother, her sister, and the shadows that surrounded them. 

presently, she chewed on a particularly disinteresting bone of some miserable creature mother had killed, wondering if she would see her sister hobbling towards her at some point to try and steal it from her. apparently, their father had turned up. but scylla wasn't easily entertained and gave the thought a mere shrug before returning to her bone. the bone was still, quite boring. it didn't move when she bit down, it didn't make noise when she tore into it with her tiny baby teeth, and it didn't try to run as she threw it around. how pathetic. "HELL!" she ear-piercingly screamed, summoning her twin with the typical, youthful demanding tone. she didn't like it when she didn't get what she wanted, and narrowed her eyes as she surveyed her surroundings with hope that her littermate would not simply ignore her call. "HELL!" 
Messages In This Thread
i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Scylla - August 27, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Hela - August 27, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Venamis - August 27, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Scylla - August 27, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Hela - August 27, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Venamis - August 28, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Scylla - August 28, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Hela - September 04, 2019, 03:01 AM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Venamis - September 18, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 04:46 PM