Stone Circle In Upendi!
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph's own expression fell when Sunny explained why he could only stay until tomorrow. She had a hard time believing Valette would be unwelcoming to Sunny and his children, seeing as how they were almost extended family. Well, not enough for Steph and he to have the potential to... How was she ever going to tell him? She thought she would have a couple days to build up the courage, to break it to him easy. With him leaving so soon, that was no longer an option. 

I wish you didn't have to go at all, she said, her expression serious. Her eyes darted here and there, but eventually settled on Sunny's face. Sunny, I need to tell you something, she admitted. I'm not sure how you're going to react, but I wanted to tell you before you leave... She took a deep breath. I have... very strong feelings for you. Not just as a great friend, but romantic feelings. And I would completely understand if you are still mourning the loss of your mate, and don't want to move too soon, but I had to tell you. She paused there, searching his expression for the reply that was to come, worried he would simply send her off, feelings unmatched.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
In Upendi! - by Steph - August 30, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Sunny - August 31, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Steph - September 09, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: In Upendi! - by Sunny - September 09, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Steph - September 14, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Sunny - September 15, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: In Upendi! - by Steph - September 15, 2019, 05:01 PM