Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
With gore painting his mug, he turned as the friendly voice called out to him - calling his hunger further as she proclaimed to bring him more food. She couldn't tell, she wouldn't and could never tell why he was eating what he was, the absolute feeling of euphoria it gave him to finally dive face deep into the woman who had caused him so much frustration in months prior during the summer. The reason why he joined the failure of a pack Rusalka.

A crooked smile etched itself along with his features as he snaked around to face the young woman, eyes now focussing on her living figure. She had already seen his dark desires of cannibalism and chose to ignore it, and offer something else in exchange. 

Dripping onto his chest, the thick crimson liquid stained his coat as he approached her grayscale figure. Thank you. He cooed through morbid lips, tongue stretching from its cavern in order to try and clean what little it could from his muzzle in a sad attempt. What should he do with this one? There were so many options... she came off as such an airhead. The options were endless, and all very entertaining.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM