Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Instinct. That was purely what he felt at the moment. The excitement of Cassiopeia's passing ignited a dangerous flame within him. Every move she made, every breath she took, he was watching. Eyes following every slight movement, studying her, waiting for his moment. His own body swayed as hers did, muscles rippling with every movement he made as he anticipated a chase. 

There was no immediate answer as she questioned his desires. She backed away at a quicker pace, and he swallowed the earth beneath him further, faster as he craved to close more distance between them. Then, in a moment of pure silence. Your body. Profound vocals purred from the beast as every word slithered between oozing fangs, saliva dripping from between the yellowing bones as he eyed her with pure ravenousness. 

With only a moment for her to think about his words, he pounced. Paws reaching out in the attempt to pin her down, while his own heart raced with anticipation, breath hot and heavy as if he did manage to pin her down, would reach around her neck to keep her place with pressure almost too intense for romance. 

Should he miss and only land on the ground - well, the chase was on. He wouldn't let her escape be an easy one. He enjoyed a good hunt too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM