Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
The way he looked at her ignited the her blood right, the keen ability to tap into instinct and use it to her advantage, yet it wasnt as it should be, she did not become the natural killer as her family always did but felt torn. The ravenous, utterly intense way the lust burned in his gaze made her ache for such a look on a powerful man as he was frightening to the much smaller she wolf. At the same time she was completely opposed to being taken in such a mindless manner, as if she were a toy for his pleasure alone. "No." she snapped her voice harsh and hoarse as her breath caught in her throat, paws reacting through adrenaline as she saw him lunge. She stepped to the side and kept herself close, circling him her fur sliding just slightly against him just to keep his interest. "Earn it" she demanded and then bounded away in a few short but graceful leaps. Then she paused and faced him her lips curving upwards as she wagged her tail in a slow manner, ears going down as she placated him in a flirtatious yet coy way.

Her body quivered with nervous excitement as she battled with the desire to prove herself as someone worthy of proper attention and the fact that she wanted him to win, she wanted him to take her in such a way. Everyone had always been so terrified to try and do anything with her because of her father and she had never been given the sex she had hungered for and fantasized about for so long. "If you want me?" she cooed flashing a broad smile, her voice throaty and enticing as she egged him on, trying to lure him in. She clearly wanted him but she still did not intend to just let him get away with acting as if she could be brutalized to his satisfaction without a care.
Duthrika

Common 
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM