Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
She could see the madness her actions caused and felt a sharp sense of satisfaction that she could cause such an intense reaction in a man so big and savage. Pool watched the man slather, drool dripping off of his tongue in long strands as he began to walk forward staring at her in such a savagely lustful way it had her naturally crouching down and wiggling her tail in a simpering way. Her eyes lifted toward his face and as he inched closer and closer she felt her breath quicken into quick bursts as she wanted nothing more than to let him have his way with her. The pheromones in the air were evident of how aroused she was and just as he got dangerously close she gasped and turned to dart away, hesitating and peering at him over her shoulder almost wistfully before she turned to move away again.

You can PP him getting to her but maybe do a success roll for actually capturing her? I may just go with it anyway xD
Duthrika

Common 
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM