Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual violence
Rolled a successful hit; permission to PP from player!!

They were both aroused. The little game she played would soon come to an end as he figured she could only keep dodging and avoiding her own desires for so long. Drip the liquid hit the ground, seeping from his open maw as he stepped forward. Like a cat ready to pounce on its mouse, he was focused. He inched closer... and closer... until - he pushed with his hind legs against the ground for a burst of speed and swatted at her hind leg as she turned to flee again. 

This time she was his.

Quickly he climbed over her, towering over the smaller female with his titanic frame, pressing into her with his weight on her shoulders. His face grew closer to her nape as saliva dragged along her back, slowly he drank at the moment, seizing the back of her neck in his grasp and twisting it, pulling it to try and cause discomfort immediately. Sinking his fangs only a little, just enough to draw blood into that extra skin along her neck. 

Now with control over her neck, he dragged his paws off of her shoulders and pressed the grip he held in his maw, back to the ground, jostling her while he still had every intention to keep her from moving. Raking his claws against the ground, he grasped her hips to move them into position, pressing her against his pelvis.

The moment he felt them touch, grazing against what would be the climax of the thread - he flashed a disturbed grin and proceeded to enter the other hole. Quickly so she had little time to protest. He pressed her hips as close as they possibly could go against him, perhaps painfully so, in every attempt to finally take complete, and utter control of this interaction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM