The Heartwood and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sluggishly he stepped forward one stride.

The world around him had gone quiet. He paid no mind to Merrik's guard, to the woman in white who stalked along the wayside. To the breeze that ran through the meadow or the ash falling from the sky that held his attention to tightly for the last few days. 

It was only him... and her

I wonder... His mind was a whir with that to do. Should he finalize the woman's fate here and now, bulldoze over Merrik and finally crush her windpipe in his grip - report back to Raleska that her fucking mother had passed away. It would put the young lady at ease finally, and perhaps she would focus on her damn pack. 

He took another plodding step forward... 

Have you seen Raleska recently? Or do you keep your daughter guessing about your current state after all this time? What about Illidan? Legs quivering with zeal. He could barely contain himself just to stand here for a moment longer - but what if

What if he took advantage of this reunion and her little family for bringing her home... Or he could just finish the fucking job Vercingetorix failed to do over and over again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore - by Vengeance - October 18, 2019, 09:23 PM