Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
When he struck true her eyes went wide and she knew she had never had a real man before. Fumbling, clumsy, boys who had no idea what they were doing, boys that were too soft and thought they hurt her with a gentle prod, boys who were rough but were not sure in their thrusts, who slammed against her harshly. Those were what she had known, sad little tastes of the real experience, the real hard joining of a man and a woman. She moaned, the sound tearing from her throat as his roughness drove the breath from her lungs in a way she couldn't control. She had nothing to say, no words to describe the way she felt, no way to encourage him to continue. She was grateful, grateful to this killer, this filthy man who ate the flesh of his species and was treating her with little more respect than the deceased woman in front of them. "San athchomari yeraan" she breathed her neck arching as she pushed against him, stance quickly shifting so she could handle his weight without crumbling feebly beneath him.  her people's words of thanks were all she could muster before she clenched down around him, releasing savage noises of pleasure as he took her how he wanted.
Duthrika

Common 
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING] - by Pool - October 22, 2019, 10:09 PM