Broken Antler Fen Flawless.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
as the pair cross the threshold back into roangeda, praimfaya feels the tension that has anchored itself in the set of her shoulders lessen; though she knew that dacio would allow no harm to befall her she found herself trusting the rusalkian less and less. a part of praimfaya had thought that perhaps dacio and opalia were holding onto an old grudge that they should let go of but from what conclusions she's drawn on her own of rusalka's leader she no longer thinks that. there is something about the sharp woman that praimfaya finds herself distrusting and with that the need to avenge blodreina's undeserved title as natrona among what few were left of the dragedians.

dacio breaks the silence then, and she turns to face her seda and klikalida. blackhead, he calls the sharp rusalkian crone. i don't trust her, praimfaya speaks the obvious first. but her fixation with verx's daughter has me uneasy. praimfaya admits after a few quiet seconds. isilmë and her brother, dragomir ...they're my friends. they're bloodkru. i want to make a small trip to kaistleoki and make sure they're safe. let them know this woman is looking for isi for some reason.

and a thought occurs to her then:

should she have lied? said that she was verx's daughter? if it would protect isi from this woman's weird fixation on her would it not then be worth it? she does not voice this aloud to dacio afraid that he would largely disapprove of the wild and reckless idea as it pops into praimfaya's mind.
Messages In This Thread
Flawless. - by Dacio - October 22, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Flawless. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 23, 2019, 03:34 AM
RE: Flawless. - by Dacio - October 23, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: Flawless. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 23, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Flawless. - by Dacio - October 23, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Flawless. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 24, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: Flawless. - by Dacio - October 31, 2019, 04:32 AM
RE: Flawless. - by RIP Praimfaya - October 31, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Flawless. - by Dacio - November 07, 2019, 06:11 AM