Redhawk Caldera 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING]
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
There was no real reason why he did what he did. A beast of pure instinct, logic wasn't something that came to him naturally without some effort - though he did make some wise decisions from time to time, it wasn't something that was often enough to be associated with the Warlord. He lacked decency, poise, and grace; and moments like this was enough to clue in that perhaps he was more so a man of instinct and desire above anything else. 

Their bodies fused for a moment in passionless adultry. Satisfying himself and her along for the ride - and only in time did it all come to an end. Once finished, with a more clear sense of himself, the earthen behemoth disembarked and shook himself off. Debris flying in every which way with the shake of his frame. 

There were no words exchanged as he began to pad off, walking at a slow enough pace toward where the Haunted Woods lay where he would return and move on from today. Unless she spoke up - he would be gone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 26, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - September 28, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - September 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 08, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Pool - October 17, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way - by Vengeance - October 17, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: 'Til you will not want me any other way [TRIGGER WARNING] - by Vengeance - November 05, 2019, 11:37 AM