The Sunspire i dreamt i was an architect.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
@Jace @Ferdie Von Pelt - I hope it's okay that I started this, I took your message to mean that I was supposed to! I can delete it if not! I also hope the minor powerplaying I did is alright. I thought it'd be interesting to start in the middle of the scene as opposed to the very beginning :3

Set after Erika's arrival, but before the pack gathering!

Summer grunted and moaned as he scooped heaps of dirt out of the earth and kicked it back behind him. He couldn't help but pant heavily from the effort, even though it meant getting soil in his mouth and on his waggling tongue. He stole a glance at his left and his right where stood Ferdie and Jace respectively, both working just as diligently as he at the task they had called on him to assist them with.

The boy wasn't sure how long they had been working before he finally took a few steps back and into the sun, lifting his head to enjoy the breeze as it swept around his face. After a moment, he turned his gaze back at his leaders (or rather, their bums) as they continued to dig out the den that was to belong to... some female of Ferdie's that was in need of it.

"Hey, guys..." Summer called uncertainly, "I'm sorry, I know you told me already, but... Why again are we doing this?" When Summer had arrived upon the summons, Ferdie had been quick to give an explanation of what they needed for him to help them with, and even quicker to explain why they were doing it in the first place. The Ostrega's anxiety had been too much for him to actually understand what was being said--such was the downfall of being too anxious to listen and make sure he understood. Now that he had worked off that stress, he didn't even hesitate to ask the question that he'd been too nervous to ask before.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - August 11, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - August 12, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - August 28, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - September 09, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - September 10, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - September 12, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - September 13, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - September 13, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - September 14, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - September 17, 2014, 02:45 PM