Duck Lake We can be like Jack and Sally if you want
9 Posts
Ooc —
Pip flinched back as droplets of water sprayed his fur, a bit startled but not really bothered by it. He had many brothers, many sisters, he was used to always being a mess from a fight or a hunt or a bit of a playful scuffle. He snorted softly and cracked a smile in return to hers, ears pricking as she began to speak with much more enthusiasm than before, something that he found impressive in a humorous way. She rambled a bit but he didn't seem to be bothered but instead listened with content patience to everything she had to say. "Nice to meet you Ibis. Cerulean is...well that's a beautiful name too" he said though he thought Ibis was a fitting name for the young woman. "I do not, I'm just trying to find my brother again. Lost his trail and decided to inspect the lake" he spoke casually, his tail swaying at his legs.
Messages In This Thread
We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 08, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 10, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 11, 2019, 04:58 AM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 15, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 20, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 22, 2019, 04:01 PM