Lake Rodney My Royces' Rolled
30 Posts
Ooc — Gnome
"It is sick...too many could spread it. I want one." she spoke evenly her eyes falling upon the she wolf for a moment regarding her warily before rolling her eyes and listening to the instructions. She nodded and circled off through the trees watching the heard and then bursting from the treeline behind them. She sprinted toward them her tail streaming running from side to side to startle them in together and bursting forward with a snarl and snapping at their hocks. There were three close to her and she worked quick and nimble, rushing from left to right and inbetween herding them so that they ran with bites and quick tears of her fangs. They bleated and wailed leaping and kicking, hooves striking her chest a couple times though she worked through it.

As she reached the lake one of the does threw herself into the water and splashed for the other side while she lunged for one of the others staggered with fear. She yanked it's leg shaking violently and releasing to tackle the other one, sinking her fangs into its throat as the other one struggled to stand on an injured limb. She yelped as the doe slammed her head back headbutting her.
Duthrika

Common 
Messages In This Thread
My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 20, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 20, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 20, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 20, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 20, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 20, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Pool - November 22, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: My Royces' Rolled - by Vanity - November 24, 2019, 12:05 PM