The Sunspire i dreamt i was an architect.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace took a step back and chuckled as he leaned forward and ruffled the youth’s fur, coming to think of him as time moved on much like a little brother. It was harder for Jace to dig at the moment thanks to the pain in his chest. It hurt like a mother. They had been digging for awhile now, he had heard the grunts and moans from the youth as he worked just as diligently as the two older wolves.

Jace looked at him and spoke softly We are digging this for Erika, she is to have children soon and she needs a whelping den a place to suckle them and feed them away from the elements. You are doing a good job my friend. He fell silent then and grimacing as he sat down, the pain tightening in his chest until he gasped for air slightly, the muscles and tendons pulled tight with pain. He then moved from his haunches to his belly stretching out the muscles slowly so as to not injury them further.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - August 11, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - August 12, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - August 28, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - September 09, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - September 10, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - September 12, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - September 13, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - September 13, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Summer Ostrega - September 14, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: i dreamt i was an architect. - by Jace - September 17, 2014, 02:45 PM