Moonspear in the land of not quite day
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Her plea for a home sparked a response of what exactly she could bring to the pack, it was a reasonable question of which Katya had thought over for a moment, keeping her attention on the wolves in front of her in silence while mulling over exactly what would make her beneficial. "I am not very much of a warrior and have never considered the duty fitting," she spoke to Hydra, honesty being her strongest attribute. She wasn't sure whether the woman would consider her useless if she could not adequately defend her new home but she thought the woman would find value in her next words. "I can hunt. she said matter of factly, proud of her ability to keep herself alive since becoming one year of age. " I am also an excellent tracker and am working on becoming more knowledgable in plants. I am interested in healing." she said, a single ear flicked backward in wait for what the woman would say next. The male, silent since Hydra's questioining, remained in her peripheral but the young woman kept her attention on the wolf who was in charge. It would seem that impressing her would give Katya the most advantage. "If you have someone that I can study under, a medic, that would be wonderful. I will be much more useful in no time." she wondered, hoping to take up an apprenticeship while under the care of the pack.
Messages In This Thread
in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 12:51 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 25, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - November 25, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - November 27, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - November 27, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 01, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - December 02, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Hydra - December 02, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Jarilo - December 03, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: in the land of not quite day - by Katya Noir - December 03, 2019, 01:49 PM