The Sunspire rather than pictures, i prefer filled palettes, diaries, & times i was asleep
21 Posts
Ooc — Kansas
can't compete with your beautiful writing but I wanted to post here! Hope that's okay :)

he wakes at the brink of dusk and gets to his feet, eyelids for many moments heavy over his ice green gaze. he knows not where his paws will lead him, but the lone wolf's sole purpose is to find food, and in the darkening of the day he hopes and longs to find unsuspecting night dwelling creatures to make a meal. eventually he grows alert, his pawsteps heavier with purpose as he treks the mountains for which he has sustained a growing fondness. 

the stars and moon are partially concealed by winter clouds but the speckled wolf sees clearly, eyes familiar with the need for nightvision. it is his nostrils, however, which begin to lead him, affronted by the familiar scent of pheasant blood. the scent is faint even as he draws nearer to the source, yet it strengthens still. he peers into the growing darkness to spy a woman, a striking one, with fur the color of the snow underfoot. he has never met her, of course, yet her precense exudes a certain formidability which draws the young male tense. he is thus hesitant to approach, but as it usually does, jigsaws curiosity overwhelms him. 

he emits a soft chuff, attempting to alert her of his presence, although he maintains a submissive posture, ears and tail lowered and a small and friendly smile appearing on his long,narrow snout.
Messages In This Thread