Silver Creek i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food.
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Zane was back, bitches!!!!

He'd gone home to check on the old folks (his mother had been thrilled to hear all about his heroic excursions) but sticking around there was definitely cramping his style, and he'd never intended to stick around long.  

So now he again graced the wilds with his sweet, sweet presence.  Zane sauntered through the southern woods with a small grin, but he kept his eyes and ears open.  Last time he'd approached it had been to the siren song of some lovely lady and he certainly wasn't about to turn that down.

Instead what he heard was someone pleading.  As he came upon the scene, Zane took one look and burst out into a loud guffaw.

Got yourself stuck in a jam, short stuff.  The fuck happened?  As he spoke, he eyed the wolverine, who had turned to eye him as well.  Fuck, this dude seemed a little less than chill.  Shit was his problem?
Messages In This Thread
i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Zane - December 22, 2019, 05:10 PM