Sunbeam Lair already choking on my pride
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
ur good boo <3

She wills it all to recede;
the lullabies, the faces that come and go, flourishing and unfurling in the cottony hands of her faded mem'ry  —  emil, atar; yondo, yeldë; lovers who would only ever leave her and a heart that bleeds rivulets of everlimned love and this gate will not shut! All peering down at her from their unfathomable height as she watches her life, who she had been entire, churned into a swill of once-was and parted by the pulls of the undertow. Wills it all to wend down that endless, printed Road; into the stygian depths of a remade life; leaves her, until there is naught but soot simmering embers within the chasm of her where she is aching, absent. Godless, gone;
the fairylight shakes her rubied crown, must be truthful. This ordained need to know what smothers her, stuttering and affrighted; an insistence come to her from all those exalted palms she has refused faith of that had pushed her beneath the waters all the same. And there is another, here—

Halfsights flit to find the molten gazeglim of the gainsboro girl; sculpted spry, with the airs of some manner of anxiety piqued through the very vessel of her. Thin ears tuck away, then, into her own wisping ruff; turning from what-ever she has been foraging for, Andraste looses a gentled chirrup of acknowledgment her way.
Messages In This Thread
already choking on my pride - by Isolde Wolf - December 23, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Isolde Wolf - December 24, 2019, 08:16 AM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Andraste - December 24, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Isolde Wolf - December 24, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: already choking on my pride - by Andraste - December 27, 2019, 09:23 AM