Mudminnow River i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
The little thing scurried off. Bhe shouted something at it and although Lita didn't know its meaning, the tone was enough to get a general sense. She adds her own shout of "Awa' n bile your head, ye scrote bastard!", spittle flying as she curses. 

Lita cringed as Bhe approached the corpse, hesitating to warn her away out of sheer discomfort. It didn't take long though. Bhediya fell backwards with a stumble, and Lita attempted to nose her back to her feet. All the while, the girl shuddered as her blue blue eyes stayed fixated on the dark body. It had not frozen yet- there was no familiarity about the girl. Still, it was disturbing.

And- what was that? Alongside the stench of death, another scent, a little less strong but there all the same. Yeah, she would know that scent anywhere. She'd had her way with some men over the past year and smelling it brought back memories. But never had she smelled it in the same place as death. That stench of sex. Floating off the girl's back end. God, what had happened here? Her eyes turn away as she fights the urge to vomit.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 27, 2019, 11:40 AM