Mudminnow River i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
it was unfortunate agreement, but one that they'd reached nonetheless. bhediya gulped as she looked once more toward the body. what are we... she began, are we just checking for scents? anyone's scent? a group of scents? sniffing around a crime scene felt strange without a real reason for doing so.

she waited to see if lolita would make the first move before standing and creeping over to the riverbank. she was hesitant to bend down and hoped that at the very least, her companion would be doing the same. 

are you ready? bhediya asked, before slowly lowering her snout to the dead woman's fur.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 27, 2019, 11:40 AM