Fox's Glade I don't care what the neighbors say
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh but something much more interesting had come by her than a pesky little good for nothing fox. An autumn coloured female came strutting by, her nose in the dirt hunting for something without even noticing him. Well, it was a little insulting, to say the least - Abaddon truly thought that he was a charming fellow, with haunting good looks that could stick to you like gum on the underside of a paw. 

With a quirk of his brow he watched her walk by, a silent observer to her own little life. Should he disturb her? Or rather walk silently behind and continue on his little survey. If he did the latter and got caught, she would be gone forever, a chance at something would be gone like a fart in the wind. What would that be? Who knows, but she seemed like a possible plaything he could use. Maybe it was something that could be entertaining for the next few months? To get him officially away from daddy's little gathering of the 'gladiators'. 

Trotting up to her side, he steps into 'view' of what he didn't notice to be the side lacking an eye until his mouth had already sang the following words; You seem pretty focused on whatever is on the other end of that trail.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I don't care what the neighbors say - by Abaddon - December 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: I don't care what the neighbors say - by Blondine - December 26, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: I don't care what the neighbors say - by Abaddon - January 01, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: I don't care what the neighbors say - by Blondine - January 02, 2020, 03:22 PM