Lost Creek Hollow my k key is sticky
3 Posts
Ooc —
After a few moments of curious wariness, Sloan decided that Terance was a friendly as ever, even if he was a bit more guarded than before. That seemed par for the course when meeting up after a long absence, however, so he didn't think much of it and deigned to be the first to drop his guard.

"Wife, huh?" he asked with a leer that was all for show. He dropped that a moment later, too, and offered a hearty, "Well, congradulations." The news about the move was noted with quiet attentiveness, as was the name of said wife and the reasons for the move. It might sound like idle catching up, but Sloan was of the opinion that anything might end up being important, sooner or later. It was better to pay attention the first time around.

"We split up a ways back -- she'll be sore as hell when she realizes I picked the right direction," he said with a wag of his tail. "But I've got plenty of time before I have to go and find her. We're doing well. We actually came out this way hoping to see you again. Just felt like time to get out there and see what there is to see."
Messages In This Thread
my k key is sticky - by Sloan - December 24, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Terance - December 26, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Sloan - January 01, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Terance - January 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Sloan - January 05, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Terance - January 28, 2020, 10:31 AM