Blackfoot Forest Sleepless in the Woods
10 Posts
Ooc — Korine
All Welcome 
AW! Sorry if this sucks. Was falling asleep in the middle of writing....
Serafina was equally exhausted as she was hungry with no promise of either being fixed any time soon. It had been so long since she last ate that she was sure she had lost weight. The she-wolf was torn between making one last effort in finding food or figuring out a place for rest.
Under the night sky surrounded by trees, Sera made her way through the darkness. She had been traveling for some time and found herself in an unknown area. The sounds that surrounded her made her feel on edge, along with the level of darkness. She thought she could find a good place to lay for the night but she was quickly learning that she was mistaken. The woods gave her too much of fright to even travel through, let alone spend the night sleeping there. 
Her blue-green orbs darted in every direction she heard a noise. A bush to her right would move. A twig to her left would snap. Sera didn't know what was creating them and it sounded like there were multiple sources. Could it be food? Her stomach grumbled at the thought. She stopped in her tracks for a moment to take a quick peek behind her. Was she being followed? After a minute, give or take, she continued pushing forward. Maybe I should leave... She said to herself with a low weary voice. 
"I can't see in the stormy weather
I can't seem to keep it all together
I can't swim the ocean like this forever
And I can't breathe..."
Messages In This Thread
Sleepless in the Woods - by Serafina - January 11, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Sleepless in the Woods - by Yami - January 19, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: Sleepless in the Woods - by Serafina - January 25, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Sleepless in the Woods - by Yami - January 26, 2020, 09:43 PM