Neverwinter Forest You got to take me
if you must live, darling one, just live
71 Posts
Ooc —
Woah woah woah hold up -- Tuathal's face reflected the gawking surprise he felt draw up inside -- so this whole murder schtick, this was more than just a one-off, one-time, one-man show? Holy moly, he'd ended up in the wrong neck of the woods - should'a known, with what bits of dysfunction he'd heard about these Wilds from Ceara, the short time he'd lived here with her.

And family dynamics seemed no better. Actually, hell, they made the Blackthorns look like saints. Some of his siblings had flown under the radar, for the sheer size of their sprawling pack, but Tuathal never questioned for one second whether or not Ma or Pop actually loved them. That was a given, with every litter they'd had. That was what had driven Tuathal up the wall.

"Hell, man," he hissed underbreath. If that was this kid's family, amazing, that he would end up so normal. "Good riddance you got out of that sinkhole, 'fore they messed you up too. Jeeze." He splayed his ears, "This whole place is just a land of loonies."

Messages In This Thread
You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 26, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 27, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 27, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - January 30, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - January 31, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You got to take me - by Tuathal - February 09, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: You got to take me - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 09:17 PM