Noctisardor Bypass Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Artyom padded along at Dawn's flank quietly, content to be homeward bound. It'd been good to properly acquaint himself with Valette at Easthollow and he'd been happy to spend some quality time alone with his mate, but he looked forward to being back on their own turf to allow the sterling Alphess an opportunity to rest properly.

There was one last stop, however, which was thankfully along the route toward their stream. The pale ranger did not possess a great level of enthusiasm in his approach, though Dawn's mention of a name sparked a memory and he thrust his ears forward. Eyes scoured the snow swept land before them to settle on an alabaster figure tipped with familiar darker markings, and at once his tail was sweeping the cold air with newfound energy.

Arbiter!

A strained whine, one filled with relief and excitement to have finally found his former Lost Creek leader, slipped fron between his lips as he struggled to resist an urge to bolt forward and properly greet her. Artyom held back, unsure how she might react to his unfortunate disappearance and sudden reappearance, though hoped she would not judge him too harshly considering the quaking earth that'd separated him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pretend I'm the nucleus and you're just my boys swirling around - by Artyom - February 06, 2020, 08:47 AM