Sun Mote Copse Positively lost me
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig had done his best to comfort @Towhee however he could. Bringing her food, bringing her random trinkets. He'd even brought her flowers once, though she'd been asleep at the time and he'd felt so stupid about it, he'd dropped them and bailed. He didn't know what else he could do to make her feel better, and it made him feel awful. He didn't like when those he loved were in pain like this. Not being able to help just made him feel useless, and he really hated to be useless.

That being said, he still didn't entirely understand why it bothered her so much. And if he was being honest, on some level, it bothered him that it did. Why did she need other kids anyway? Yeah, he thought it'd be cool to have new siblings or whatever, but they weren't necessary. He already had everything that was necessary. Didn't his parents? Was he not good enough? Apparently not since he couldn't figure out how to make her happy again...

Ugh... This sucked. And when things sucked, Fig did the only thing he could think of--go find "Dad?"

Figment paused a few feet away from his father, uncertain about interrupting him. It didn't seem like he was in the middle of anything important, but still. Requesting attention made him feel anxious, even if it was from his own family.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Positively lost me - by Phox - February 03, 2020, 09:39 AM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 06, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 08, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 16, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - February 19, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - February 28, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - March 10, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Figment - March 18, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Positively lost me - by Phox - April 05, 2020, 12:12 PM