Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Tagging @Cara and @Kaname , neither of whom should feel obligated to post if you don't want to! This is another thread of Majesty trying to locate the whereabouts of Erika, and I'm assuming he tracked the scent of the previous STMers to OS. Also, I'm pointing this out now: HE IS NOT ACTUALLY TRESPASSING. IN FACT HE'S NOWHERE NEAR THE BORDER WHATSOEVER. I put this thread into this forum only to attract the attention of anyone in OS who might like to hop in.

Majesty had known for a few weeks now that the members of the Silvertip Mountain pack had gone elsewhere. However, up until today, he had not been sure whether they had disbanded in his absence or simply moved. Now he knew for sure, as he recognized the scents that drifted to him on the wind, of which there were many. What surprised him the most was the lacking scent of Jinx. He wondered where she had gone, as he did not imagine she would be the kind to step down or be chased off. She was far too ruthless and determined for that. In the long run, though, Majesty didn't care one bit about his long-ago pack-mates. He only cared to find Erika. And if she was here, he would do all he could to be accepted back into the ranks of his enemies to be with her.

With just a hint of trepidation, he let out a loud and commanding howl, ordering someone to come to him. If she was not here, then perhaps someone who was here would know of her whereabouts. Ragnar had been no help, but the chocolate wolf refused to give in after only one try. He would -- as he had decided a few weeks before -- find his mate and their children, or die trying.
Messages In This Thread
Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 18, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 19, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 20, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 22, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 23, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 28, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 29, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 30, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 30, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Cara - September 02, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Kaname - September 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - September 04, 2014, 09:15 PM