Stavanger Bay If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
fading Nerian here just seems right for my poor priestess. Jalooke I owe you another thread very soon. being married is a brand new thing to Nerain with lots of mysteries

Nerian took two steps backward and fell down upon her rump. The healer part of her brain could no longer offer her a place to hid behind, her knowledge was not being heeded, so now her mind was free to wander.
How could Jalooke not have known? Could she be Pregnant? She and Ragnar had... but she wasn't in heat. Right? The season did go away on it's own.... she didn't need the blue herb to do that here in this land? The other wolves got over it in time. Nerian's breathing quickened slightly she too stared at Jalooke's belly.

Nerian didn't hear or heed Thistles advice, she needed to get away suddenly. The blank look on her face did nothing to add to the confusing words she spouted uh... I need to uh get.... somethings...

Nerian stood spun and darted off without listening to another word. Putting as much space between her and Jalooke's belly as possible

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:36 PM