Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Cara could you please not use your table when you're threading with me? The constant motion makes me dizzy and hurts my eyes... >.<

Majesty sighed when Cara showed up and immediately began spouting words of anger at him. He completely understood where she was coming from. His time as an amnesiac, and then later regaining his memories, had changed his personality enough to look down on himself with disdain at his former actions. He had been a terrible leader, and a terrible wolf for abandoning the then Silvertip Mountain pack. But he had no time for her words.

He bowed his head in submission, then catching the scent of another wolf, whom he somewhat recognized, though he did not remember the dark wolf's name. He looked up at both of them, posture lowered so as not to instigate a challenge. "Listen to me. I know I hurt a lot of wolves when I left this pack, and I know I was a terrible leader. I know it. And, if I were in any other kind of situation right now, I would let you beat me for my... crimes. But I cannot do that, despite how sorry I feel. In my time away from the Teekon Wilds, Erika disappeared from my life, carrying my pups. If you know anything about her whereabouts, I will do all I can to repay you for your information."

He took a breath, continuing quickly before either of them became bored. "Please. I don't want to make the same mistake twice." He glanced at Cara for a moment, though he was careful not to look into her eyes, at that could be taken as a challenge. "I know you feel I abandoned you, and I know that you are correct in that feeling. So please help me to never make that mistake again, and tell me if you know anything about my wife or my children. Please."

At this, he stopped talking and bowed his head once more in submission, going so far as to lay upon the ground, waiting for a response.
Messages In This Thread
Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 18, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 19, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 20, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 22, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 23, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 28, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Cara - August 29, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Kaname - August 30, 2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies - by Majesty - August 30, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Cara - September 02, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Kaname - September 04, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE] - by Majesty - September 04, 2014, 09:15 PM