Stavanger Bay If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Would love another thread! <3

Julooke had been in a daze for a few minutes after Thistle had given her the great news. She hadn't realized she was being rude, and ignoring Nerian's thoughtful offer of help. Thistle said she could have as many as four babies! Her eyes widened as she looked at her belly. I could have four? she asked, awed.

Her head came up when Thistle reminded Nerian that they were not to go out alone, her ears swiveling as she frowned. That order was because of her attack. She hated being reminded of it, but eventually she would need to realize that it was a part of her life now, and she would just need to get past it. She realized, though, that Thistle's reminder was because Nerian had offered help. The words had gotten through some part of her brain. Before Nerian could go off, Julooke turned to her, Oh, Nerian! Wait! I would really appreciate yours and Thistle's help, she said, glancing to Thistle, and then back to Nerian. I'm kinda nervous about this since it's my first time, she admitted. She hoped Nerian hadn't taken her lapse of attention personally.

Nerian made her departure and Julooke turned back to Thistle. So, what all do I need to know about being pregnant? she asked. It was a loaded question, one to which she didn't think there was a short answer to. But, Julooke wanted to be prepared for what was to come.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. - by Julooke - August 20, 2014, 09:30 PM