Sequoia Coast makes it hard to catch my breath
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
13th or 14th is good! if its sunrise, 14th, if its sunset, 13th :P and thanks for starting!!<3

Huā had caught the scent of others at Stavanger in the week or two before- figuring it a passing duo, but after journeying through a few times more, she found the scents consistent. A claim, perhaps? It piqued her curiosity, and unnerved her all the same, to have new individuals so close. What if they were a threat? It was only natural that Huā's paranoia would take over as it always did, keeping her tense and wary. How many times in her life she'd been hurt by others was immeasurable, and so she kept people at a distance. 

So when the now-familiar scent of the women floated to her on the breeze, she intended to investigate. She makes her way towards it- eventually catching sight of a woman like no other. Attractive, no, but beautiful, yes. Not the type that Huā would court but rather the type she'd worship- an ethereal girl, with a ultra-fluffy physique and a lion's mane. Her paws were just as dainty as Huā's own, but creating something more beautiful of a contrast with her fluff, rather than Huā's which only complemented a willowy shape. This woman was clearly not all wolf, mixedvwith something other entirely. 

Hesitatly Huā approaches, still cautious all the same. Halting a few yards away with a lifted chin and puffed chest, as if to present some regal elegance, I smell you scent many time on the Bay. Who are you? You living there?
Messages In This Thread
makes it hard to catch my breath - by Valyri - March 15, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: makes it hard to catch my breath - by Huā - March 16, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: makes it hard to catch my breath - by Valyri - March 17, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: makes it hard to catch my breath - by Valyri - March 27, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: makes it hard to catch my breath - by Valyri - March 28, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: makes it hard to catch my breath - by Huā - March 23, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: makes it hard to catch my breath - by Huā - March 28, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: makes it hard to catch my breath - by Huā - April 08, 2020, 05:54 PM