Altar of Twilight but god, all I ever do is feel
453 Posts
Ooc —
Following Hydra's alert, Dragomir took to the borders on frequent patrols, but didn't set foot outside the territory. Maybe it was a little sycophantic of him, but he'd never been the type to break rules. He was pleased to note the increased prevalence of less frequent scents along the borders, Praimfaya's included, but that pleasure turned to sour disappointment when he realized her scent trail led away from the pack territory. Alone. Exactly the opposite of the Alpha's decree.

Twisting his lips into a grimace, Dragomir loped out in the same direction Praimfaya had gone, his pace positively ground-eating as he sought to catch up with the renegade Mu. She was easy to spot under the moonlight in the open terrain and he drew himself up as he got close, ears pricked and expression openly disapproving when he barked, Hydra's command was very clear.
Messages In This Thread
but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 15, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 18, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 18, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 19, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - March 26, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by RIP Praimfaya - April 04, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: but god, all I ever do is feel - by Dragomir - April 08, 2020, 09:13 AM