Sleepy Fox Hollow If you rearrange the letters of Peru, you could spell Europe
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

           

He affirmed what Padma could easily tell, her brother was alive, she could only nod into his chest before pulling away. The young girl she had once been, foolish and reckless, resurfaced. As if she had never run away, as if their family have never been torn apart.

Of course, he asked after her ear. Padma’s amber gaze flicking up as if to look at the vacant spot on the top of her head. She hadn’t been able to hear out said ear for awhile now, and often forgot most people had two fully functioning ears. It’s not as if she could see it herself. She hummed to herself thinking of the best way to word the attack that happened so long ago, that changed the happy go lucky girl. “To be honest I don’t remember much from that night. He surprised me, and at the time I couldn’t defend myself.” There was a nonchalance tone in her voice, the encounter only vague in her memory. She still had nightmares of the event, of shadows lurking in a dark void, but very little concrete memory remained. And the young woman had long since come to terms with what had happened. Her plans for the man, should she ever encounter him again, were gruesome and violent. “It happened so long ago now…” Padma drifted off slightly, thinking of the past. Where she had been a year ago.

Shaking her head of such thoughts, Padma returned to the present. The here and now. With her brother. “Where did you go Timberlake? What happened to you?” After the fire, everything was a blur, and she hardly remembers the last time she saw her sibling. Surely his path had been just as disastrous as her’s….right?
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5