Stavanger Bay If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled at the girl as she looked at her belly. She shook her head laughing Well Yes Julooke you could have 4 I had 3 remember. She grew quiet then, letting Julooke take it in, this was a lot to take and she didn’t want to intrude on the happy feeling of elation the girl felt. In a sense Thistle wished she had been as awed and elated, but she had been far to scared and unsure if she could keep them to be elated and happy about it. Yes she had been happy, but it had been a reserved happiness, she hoped her next pregnancy if she had one would be better, she still wasn’t sure what was going to happen with their triad in time. Not being able to shake the feeling of one day perhaps being replaced.

Thistle watched Nerian leave with concern on her face. This was the second time the femme had practically fled at any talk of pups. She would have to speak of Ragnar about it, she would not allow him to impregnate Nerian if she didn’t want it, it wasn’t fair. She wasn’t sure if Nerian would be strong enough or even brave enough to speak up about it. She hoped so, she really did, because frankly it wasn’t her place, and it would just upset Ragnar anyway, Nerian could do no wrong in her husband’s eyes and she didn’t want to be on the receiving end of that argument again.

Thistle chuckled well you will be sick and sore and a little out of sorts at first. I will give you ginger for that. As time progresses you will begin to grow large and trust me your center of balance is all messed up, and your walk will turn into a waddle. Do you remember how large I got? Yes It will be interesting. Eventually you will feel them move, as time moves on I can explain the weeks and symptoms to you I don’t want to over load you today. And when it comes time to birth them, it will be very painful my friend ,but you will get through it, females have been doing this for years. And I will be here to to help you every step of the way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it. - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:08 PM