Whitewater Gorge If I Beg, if I Plead
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a slender brow arches, serpentine form slinking a few paces closer before gently halting so that glacial orbs are left to pick at his own leisurely prowl. magnificent he croons, words testing the fringes of velveteen ears as they flick off the comment with an air of nonchalance. she is not here to be eulogized by some random man. although admittedly, she has no specific reasoning for her current choice of location. having simply followed an urge to dance with the giggling breezes on this particular night. eyes narrow at the enquiry, latching to the silky emphasis on alone. straightening, tenebrous glares fix wholly on honeyed eyes; tongue clacking slowly as her feathered plume continues to sway listlessly at her hocks. "would that be beneficial to you?she returns sharply, heart fluttering; quite suddenly inappropriately enlivened by the prospect of such a situation. yet her mind chides such foolish tendencies to fall victim to reckless rushes and she swallows against the dull ache to radiate from her wounded shoulder, as much a psychological warning as a physical one. jaws grit as she regards him, diaphanous and confident under the winking moon.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
If I Beg, if I Plead - by Sevastian - April 01, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Tundra - April 02, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Sevastian - April 02, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Tundra - April 03, 2020, 07:00 AM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Sevastian - April 03, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: If I Beg, if I Plead - by Tundra - April 07, 2020, 01:17 PM