Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
34 Posts
Ooc — Aislin
@Hydra

Kane hardly noticed the other arrive as he stared into his reflection, a grimace pressed hard into his expression. Kane was ugly, he hated who he was, and disliked the fact that he was here while the others had suffered. Why did he have to choose to run when so many needed his help? So many others had gotten sick, or died, while left without his protection. So many in his pack had told him ti was a good idea to go, and yet he felt that it was so wrong. 

There was nothing he could do about it now besides hate himself. Could he hate himself forever? Perhaps. Kane abandoned the one thing he had that was good when it got bad, and now he had nothing. No one to serve, no purpose, and no family to call his own. It was a sick feeling kicking him in his stomach. If he could rewind time, he would do it in a heart beat. Kane was now too far to fix anything that was broken. The only repairs he had available to do was upon himself. That alone would take time.

A paw slashed at the water distorting his image. Kane couldn't stand to look at his reflection with the failures he carried on his shoulders. With a huff, Kane turned to leave to find another place to sulk in, but instead found himself face to face with another who had come. The blackened female simply gazed at him, as if taking in who he was. He picked up her scent and it told Kane she belonged to a pack. But which one? And where?

Kane had paid little attention to where he was besides just trying to escape his regrets and fears. Was Kane that diluted that he wandered into territory that was claimed? No, because the smell of it would have stung his nose sharper than any tooth would. A grumble escaped his lips as he noted her stance. Automatically, his head dipped lower than hers out of respect. Seems as if sense of duty hadn't left him completely, afterall. 

"Oh," Kane started to say, looking around to see if there were others. "I didn't see you there." Nice way to not make it awkward, Kane. 

With the awkward start, Kane continued to lock his golden eyes on her, taking her in as she did him. Her coat was solid black and was well groomed. Ice blue eyes pierced through him as any sharp tooth would. The look she held within was fierce, much like Kane lacked nowadays, and he picked up a sense of elegence. Who was this woman?
Pursuing MercenaryScout Masteries
"Speaking." | -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Kane Ardelean - April 06, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM