Sun Mote Copse Can the child within my heart rise above
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Hrrr," Bronco replied, his voice muffled over the chunk of elk meat he held in his mouth, though he dropped it when he caught Meerkat's attention. He bounded over it and toward the child, dipping deep into a playbow. "Hey, Meer-kitty-kat!" He laughed, preparing to bounce forward and greet the child when he heard Towhee's request, which would've answered, simultaneously, Fennec's question. "'Course," He said, looking down at his younger sister, and giving her a wink. Towhee left, and he felt a little bit better- though Meerkat was still there...She was a kid. He could still flirt with Fennec without the kid really noticing, right?

Well, obviously, Meerkat would be an obstacle of sorts- and seemed apt to contend with his efforts to get Fennec's attention. He sat down, though, content to see exactly how Fennec reacted to being tickled, and goaded his younger sister on. "Git'r, Kitten!" He encouraged. He knew how much his mother absolutely loathed being tickled, so he was interested to see exactly how Fennec took to it.
Messages In This Thread
Can the child within my heart rise above - by Fennec - April 12, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Can the child within my heart rise above - by RIP Bronco - April 13, 2020, 07:26 PM