Stavanger Bay something new, something blue
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
After a heavy breath, Belharra would unfold it all. She was leaving, of course wanted to let her know before hand because it only seemed right, how she missed traveling, exploring and that Kyr was more then welcome to come along with her. A slight frown was offered at the mentioning of it, though Kyr didnt speak to just yet. Though it was offered, Kyr was sure the both of them knew Vallkyrie had no means to leave the pack, at least not anytime soon she imagined. She then let out the fact of who she was traveling with. A man that Kyr had never met but had scented time and time again on her friend and of course had been mentioned and made known of his look about him. He wasnt exactly a stranger Kyr had never heard of, which was good. Still, Kyr couldnt help the bit of feeling she had been 'replaced' now that Vallkyrie had found a pack. 

At least I dont have to worry about you going off on your own... After all, she wanted her friend to be safe more then anything. It was unspoken but made it obvious Kyr wouldnt be joining her. Kyr, like Belharra, had been one of the few consent members in the pack @Mal had established. Vallkyrie had risen up, done good work here, had made a home for not only herself now, but her sister whom recently came back into her life. I ain't happy about it, but I get it...

I have to admit sometimes I miss the travel too, but i like having a place to rest my bones. She liked the protection of a home, the familiar faces, the bonds, the sense of worth. Besides, she doubted Mal would keep her locked up if she ever wanted to take a bit of time venturing. The pack and its leader were pretty lax, but that had also been their downfall in ways too. When winter comes again and it gets rough, will you at least think about shacking with us for the winter? She questioned with a tilt of her skull. Maybe Belharra was a gypsy through and through, but she could always have a place here during the winter. Kyr knew even if it meant only being here a few times out of the year, Belharra would do her part for the pack as she had these last few months.
Messages In This Thread
something new, something blue - by Vallkyrie - March 30, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: something new, something blue - by Belharra - April 09, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: something new, something blue - by Vallkyrie - April 20, 2020, 09:39 AM
RE: something new, something blue - by Belharra - April 20, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: something new, something blue - by Vallkyrie - April 22, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: something new, something blue - by Belharra - April 24, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: something new, something blue - by Vallkyrie - May 17, 2020, 09:02 PM