Sun Mote Copse Can the child within my heart rise above
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco snorted, but nodded at Fennec's statement. Towhee probably did have Fennec and Figment step up a fair bit in Meerkat's care- but until his own new siblings were old enough, he hadn't really been asked to do the same. "I'll get mine, once the new ones are old enough, an' once Ma lets up on being a helicopter Mom," He said. Of course, he looked forward to being able to watch and take care of his newest siblings- but until they were able to see and move around, and go small periods of time without her- he was practically useless. 

Meerkat apparently wasn't hungry, so he pined for a moment over the meal he'd surrendered to her, and made a face when she stepped in it before she pounced his leg. "Ugh, it got me!" He said, dramatically crumpling to the ground, at the very same moment Towhee walked onto the scene. She called out her daughter for chewing on him, and he laughed. "Saave me!" He said, gently, trying to pull his paw away from Meerkat, until she was collected, and led off. "Seeyuh." Bronco said, waving back to Meerkat with the same foot that had been covered in puppy drool and regurgitated meat. Kids were messy. 

He refocused on Fennec then, and got up off the ground. "I brought you somethin' too- an' don't worry, it h'ain't been pre-chewed," He said. He picked up the chunk of elk meat, and brought it over to her, dropping it on the ground right in front of her and was satisfied with the heavy thunk it made. "Elk meat," He said, proudly.
Messages In This Thread
Can the child within my heart rise above - by Fennec - April 12, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Can the child within my heart rise above - by RIP Bronco - April 23, 2020, 11:08 AM