Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Of course, she was frightened as he turned and quickly approached! She flinched and winced, not wanting to see and worried about what was to come, but instead of pain, she felt his warmth. Peeking her eyes open, she leaned into his embrace, and all her worries melted away. Perhaps her assumptions were true, we would become a great husband now that they were on the same page!

Meeting his gaze, she smiled while her tail greeted him warmly with a wave. Not yet. She said while shaking her head, Maybe in a couple more weeks? Briefly, she wondered how that would feel, to feel it from inside of her own body would certainly be a shock when it happens for the first time! Do you want me to tell you when they start kicking?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 08:34 PM