Northstar Vale I paint my lips red, I turn my own head
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She thinks for a moment before popping a question. Takeshi's ears flatten awkwardly against his skull as he admits, Sometimes. Mostly out of... nostalgia. He shrugs, ears rising again. But your sister was crazy. I'd much rather be here, with you- babe- than in whatever hell she seeked to create. He smiled at her softly. That was nice, right? Surely his pale bride would be charmed. And, it was only natural that Takeshi pursue his betrothed. Sure, Reiko's sister had the same pretty blue eyes and unblemished coat- but her sharp tongue and harsh character made her even more impossible than Reiko. She could never be tied down as a bride; he was sure she would be a terrible one, and so he knew he was lucky to be betrothed to the gentler of the pair. 

Knowing it was not as simple as a game of twenty questions, Takeshi figured she asked because she had some internal feeling on this matter as well. And so he returned, What about you, babe? Ever miss it? He figured the answer might be no, considering her forced dispersal... but who knew. Perhaps, like him, she might've had good memories there prior.
Messages In This Thread
I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Reiko - May 02, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: I paint my lips red, I turn my own head - by Takeshi - May 02, 2020, 10:47 PM